Monday, December 24, 2007

Song of the Week

Just because I'm done playing WoW doesn't mean I'm done listening to good music. And what kind of person would I be if I didn't pass sweet tunes along to you, eh? Not a very nice one, to say the least, and since it's the Eve of Christmas and all, that'd just be unacceptable behavior.

I first heard this week's SotW in a vid of a great Kael'Thas encounter, recorded by the Illidan-killing guild Invictus, of Alexstrasza. It's also a track on a an arcade version of DDR Groove 2 (I believe), and has quite a following as a result. It is KaW's Esperanza, a fantastic and booming piece of electronica. Click the link below to download or stream it, and let me know what you think. Enjoy, and Merry Christmas Eve!

KaW - Esperanza

2 comments:

Zy said...

WTB Current vent info.

Jagoex said...

I'll find you on AIM soon.